To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Housekeeping / Laundry Attendant - Part Time - HFS Irvine/Orange County-Airport
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • Irvine, CA
Posted 17 days ago
What will I be doing?
- Processes finishes good quality linen for the entirety of the resort (Pillow Cases, Napkins, Sheets, Table Cloths, Bath Robes)
- Folds towels to prepare for building delivery
- Perform all stages of linen processing, including, but not limited to, collecting, transporting, sorting, weighing, loading and unloading (washers, dryers and chutes), ironing, folding, storing and delivering
- Maintain stock levels
- Prepares and organizes linen carts
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain cleanliness of laundry machinery and laundry area
- Respond to guest service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform additional laundry services, as needed
- Must speak and understand basic English
- Ability to operate laundry machines and equipment
- Must be able to bend, stoop, walk and lift/push/pull up to 50 to 150lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to stand on feet up to 7-8 hours a day and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a commercial laundry or dry cleaning facility preferred.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!