Required to sit 25%, stand 50%, walk 20%, lift 5%, bend 2%, kneel 2% and drive/travel.
• Lift materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Visual requirements include: number/depth perception, strong reading abilities, ability to read spreadsheet applications.
• May come in contact with hazards: temperature, occasional contact with chemicals, fumes, etc.
College Degree in Industrial Operations, Mechanical Engineering, or Quality Assurance (Six Sigma Certification a plus)
2-3 years experiences working in an organization (lean manufacturing, six sigma, etc.)
• Hands on experience related to the design, development, and implementation of manufacturing processes, equipment, fixturing, and tooling helpful.
• Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with other functional areas as follows: Operations, Design Engineering, Purchasing and Inventory Control, Scheduling, and Shipping/Receiving.
Effective trouble shooting, problem solving and organizational skills
• Willing and able to travel up to 20% both domestically and internationally.
• Authorized to work in the United States.
• Support New Product Launches- Ensure relevant quality systems are in place.
• Serve as a Technical Resource Conduct training and enforce policy in the areas of root cause analysis and corrective action, data analysis, statistical process control and Quality systems.
• Full understanding of statistical data and excel. Able to pull information from inspection data, test rack files and put the data in into a useable format to analyze, using formats such as histograms, pareto charts and run reports.
• Create an environment that allows employees the opportunity to finish their own work and trust people to perform.
• Improve performance and abilities of subordinates through training, counseling, disciplining and responding to employee ideas and concerns.
Statistical Process Controls