Robert Half Technology has a client who is looking for a Data Architect for a 100% contract role. Below are the duties and responsibilities, apply if you are interested, or pass along to your network.
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience within the Financial Services Industry.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the Analytics domain with at least 1 year in Digital Analytics.
- 5+ years of data analysis, data modeling, and data management experience.
- Experience with building a data lake over Cloud / Azure, ADF, Synapse
- Exposure to traditional BI Tools (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, SSRS, etc.)
- Drive projects that merge digital and transactional data for advanced analytics.
- Experience implementing Data Lake projects.
- Experience building web services is a plus.
- Functional knowledge of financial instruments such as Installment Loans, Payday Loans, and data domains such as loans, underwriting, collection, promotions, call center data, Fraud, etc.
- Must have Azure / Synapse, / ETL & ADF skills
- Establish data quality control framework while sourcing data
- Data analysis using SQL is mandatory.
- Tableau (preferred), Power BI, Qlik
- Analyze digital data generated and build visualizations.
- Experience in AI, BI, and Data Lake projects.
- SQL Server / SSIS experience. Exposure to No SQL databases
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Data/Information Architect
for more information.
Architecture Design And Assessment Systems
Application Integration Architecture