Overview of business area or project:
The Bank's Experienced and Campus Recruitment team are recruitment experts and the Bank's brand ambassadors, who strategically partner with the business to solve recruitment challenges, provide direction as a control function and make valuable contributions to hiring processes. This support is end to end from planning through execution and across levels from entry level to executive hiring.
We connect the Bank with passionate and talented people, who deliver results and embody our culture. We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver in a dynamic and engaging environment. We are committed to investing and developing our people and crafting opportunities for growth and progression.
As a Sourcing Specialist you will be providing skilled sourcing support to the Bank and the Experienced Recruitment Team. You will partner very closely with assigned Hiring Managers and Recruitment Partners to develop an in-depth understanding of role requirements. You will then be responsible for the sourcing, identifying, pre-screening and submitting suitable qualified candidates for a variety of positions across the Bank.
• Management of applications to advertised positions through the Banks ATS (Taleo)
• Screening internal / external applications and submitting qualified candidates in line with role profile to the Recruiter and Hiring Manager
• Actively approaching, engaging and assessing passive candidates via innovative sourcing techniques (e.g. social media, internal databases, job boards, internet searches, hiring manager and team networks
• Gather and distribute key sourcing, hiring & market data to help TA Leaders and Recruiting Business Partners educate business leads, drive sourcing strategy and enable faster, smarter, hiring decisions
• Building sourcing strategies that tap into internal talent pools, diverse markets and external matches, providing quality internal talent via our Internals First program
• Developing and actively running talent pipelines and viable talent pools for commonly recruited roles Supporting and promoting diversity initiatives
• Ensuring data accuracy and integrity of the applicant tracking system and candidate record management systems (Taleo & Yello)
• Delivering a consistent, high quality candidate and client experience through collaboration and integrity in all contact with candidates, hiring managers and HR colleagues
• Buddying / mentoring other members of the team providing you with opportunity to positively contribute to the building of a strong and supportive culture.
• Participation in special projects as required
Challenges contractor will be facing in role:
Volume of work is high right, now, which is the reason for adding contractors to the team.
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Sourcing (Recruitment)
- Coaching And Mentoring