To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntsville, AL
- Kearney & Company
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kearney & Company • Huntsville, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Kearney & Company provides financial services exclusively to the Federal Government, including auditing, consulting, and technology services. Our commitment to our employees and clients as well as to dedication and trust, critical values to our Firm, have led to Kearney's recognition as one of the leading accounting firms in the country. Based on our employees' feedback, we are also consistently rated a Best Place to Work. Employment at Kearney means a flexible, collaborative, and open-minded work environment. We hope it is your "first easy decision." Learn more at www.kearneyco.com/careers.
Kearney is currently seeking an Audit / Logistics Associate to join our Huntsville, AL team. This position will have a logistics background in inventory to communicate with external auditors, improve business processes, monitor inventory counts/controls, and communicate and coordinate change management with Senior Leadership. Please note that an ACTIVE SECURITY CLEARANCE is REQUIRED WALKING IN. If you do not have an active Security Clearance clearance, you will not be considered.
- Performing risk assessments
- Identifying the conditions and issues preventing Army from properly identifying a full population of inventory assets
- Performing studies to determine a comprehensive and technical status of current logistics capabilities
- Proposing new or revised logistics and inventory policies and procedures as well as implementation strategies
- Designing corrective action plans to address the root causes of audit findings
- Developing and assisting in the implementation of a strategy to overcome material weaknesses
- Recommending new business processes or controls needed to achieve financial statement assertions
- Monitoring inventory controls and validating the corrective actions of the organization
- Communicating and coordinating change management with Senior Leadership
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Logistics or Business Management along with one of the following - CPA, CISA, PMP, CDFM or CGFM - is REQUIRED. An acceptable substitution for the CPA, CISA, PMP, CDFM or CGFM is a Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Logistics or Business Management
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with Department of Defense financial management OR logistics
- An ACTIVE interim secret level security clearance is REQUIRED WALKING IN
Kearney & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, regarding accessibility of our website, a modification or adjustment of the job application or interview process due to a disability, please call 703-236-2391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that this contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of an application.