Corestaff Services is seeking Sanitation Workers for one of their fastest growing customers located in Oceanside CA. This a food manufacturing facility, making some of the most well known products seen at your local grocery stores.
The Sanitor is responsible for the cleaning and sanitizing of production equipment according to the Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures outlined by the Company. We hold qualify in our product to the highest level, and a sanitary work environment is essential for ensuring quality product is delivered to our customers. In order to become a successful member of the Sanitation department, a person must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule, able to keep up in a fast paced environment, and not be afraid to get "dirty."
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Maintains cleanliness, sanitation and upkeep of production equipment and production areas in accordance with Company and regulatory agency safe quality food standards.
• Efficiently disassembles and assembles production equipment for proper cleaning: dicers, kettles fillers, mixers, Cryovac and Winpak machines.
• Cleaning duties include scrubbing large totes, 5 gallon buckets and large 20-55 gallon containers.
• Perform basic general cleaning (walls, floors and other periodic cleaning).
• Perform all duties in a safe manner by following all company and OSHA safety rules, process and procedures (i.e. lock out tag out).
• Report damage or unsafe equipment immediately.
• Is aware of the chemical properties and proper use of cleaning solutions and applies knowledge in their proper use.
• Keeps chemical room orderly and clean at all times
• Ensures that chemicals are properly labeled and stored.
• Follows rules and regulations to ensure food safety, quality, and legality.
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships.
• Work efficiently with minimal supervision.
• Regular, reliable, predictable attendance is a must.
• Three (3) years’ experience in food manufacturing and sanitation preferred.
• Read and understand written and verbal directions and instructions.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Bilingual (Spanish / English) a plus.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
- Spanish Language
- English Language
- Food Safety