To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN 46237
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Materials Technician (Indianapolis, IN, US, 46237)
Franciscan St. Francis Health • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Central Supply Chain
8111 South Emerson Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46237
High School Diploma/ GED Required
WHAT WE NEED
Organized materials handlers
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our stock rooms are filled with a wide variety of materials. Our Materials Technicians certainly use skills that would be used in any warehouse or storage facility but here those skills go a step further. Medical Materials Technicians must be able to follow orders to supply the right instruments for a procedure and be able to clean and sterilize equipment.
Can you accurately fill orders? Are you good at following instructions and working with others? Are you reliable? Do you take pride in keeping things organized and properly maintained? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about this job.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Maintain inventory and supplies.
- Fill and stock issue orders and verifying accuracy on items with paperwork.
- Decontamination of instruments/equipment.
- Process, package and wrap of instruments, trays and patient items.
- Follow the guidelines of the computerized inventory system.
- Maintain a clean and organized area.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Warehouse and computer experience.
- Knowledge of infection control processes.
- Exceptional relationship building skills targeted at ensuring teamwork and customer service.
- Talk to others to convey information effectively.
- Exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1-3 Years Experience
Travel: Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.