To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Berlin, WI
- Tabby Jarrett
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Trelleborg • New Berlin, WI
Posted 27 days ago
- Perform inspection of all incoming material and assist in final inspections using Industrial standards
- Perform mechanical inspection using calipers, durometer and various other inspection tools.
- Identify non-conformances of finished components through established inspection methods
- Input inspection results into spreadsheets and databases
- Packages according to packaging requirements, and identifies all parts with appropriate labels and identification tags.
- Maintains certification from suppliers, and reports and documents nonconforming material and inventory discrepancies.
- Follows ISO policies and procedures.
- Ability to learn, understand, and effectively apply sampling plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and quality conscious
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, and function well in a team environment
- Works efficiently to complete projects, and flexible to take on new tasks.
Education and Experience
- Associates degree or higher a plus. GED or equivalent required.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, industry specifications, and work instructions required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a relevant manufacturing role
- Work experience in production or quality environment preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 or related quality management systems preferred.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
7-19-2019Who to contact