Handle all inbound customer inquiries and place outbound calls to clients in accordance with call log procedures and policies.
- Handle all customer inquiries regarding reporting of patient results, inquiries of tests and services, concerns of service failures and other duties to provide superior service.
- Report laboratory results to clients and patients using established protocols.
- Document reporting or call history in required format and maintain complete and accurate records.
- Contact the client to resolve routine matters related to patient testing and result reporting.
- Report client concerns using established protocols.
- Provide education and guidance to clients about Quest Diagnostics lab processes.
- Escalate issues as appropriate using established protocols.
- Other duties as assigned. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities, but rather a general description of work performed by the position.
Required Work Experience:
Preferred Work Experience:
Previous medical or customer service background preferred.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers. (Typing)
- Proper telephone etiquette to handle customer inquiries.
- Basic knowledge of operating office equipment.
- Understand the importance of Quality Service and how it is measured.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) necessary to effectively interact with customers and co-workers.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to maintain professional and tactful manner in stressful situations.
- Ability to deal with client information in a confidential manner.
High School Diploma or Equivalent(Required)
- Active Listening
- Audio Equipments
- Customer Service