Cedar Hills Hospital in Portland, OR is currently recruiting for a General Adult Psychiatrist for the facility, an Inpatient Psychiatrist to join our team.
The new member to our group of Psychiatrist will cover inpatient duties on an all-adult unit. A fully staffed support team is ready to assist the new Physician in meeting the unique needs of patients who are experiencing psychiatric and substance abuse problems.
Duties of the position will include admission evaluations, treatment team leadership, daily care of patients, Physician leadership and some administrative duties. There is shared call of weekdays and weekend call is optional to come in for rounds on Adult patients.
The compensation structure can be that of an independent contractor physician with reimbursement for patient contacts or fulltime employed with salary and full benefits. Contact the In-house Physician Recruiter for detailed information on compensation and benefits, URL blocked - click to apply
The qualifications for the position are the minimum requirements needed to be successful in the position. The level of experience and expertise for the job is determined by the current amount of expertise in the unit/department. If training or experience is not required but would be desirable, it is listed as preferred however; persons without preferred background will be considered in the hiring process.
Education, Training & Experience (includes licenses or certifications).
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Board certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry required
- Licensed to practice in the State of Oregon
- Minimum of 4 years of training/practice experience
- Management and Inpatient experience preferred
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong management and proven leadership skills required
- Ability to organize and facilitate meetings and outcomes.
- Willingly accepts direction in achievement of organization’s objectives.
- Organizational skills, including working collaboratively with others.
- Understanding of and commitment to stewardship in both medical management and business reality.
- Strong business acumen relating to Psychiatric operations, finance and decision making.
Interested individuals should apply through this ad or directly to the In-House Physician Recruitment Department of Universal Health Services, Inc.
Cedar Hills Hospital and Outpatient Services- located just 15 minutes from downtown Portland- is a 94 bed, freestanding Psychiatric hospital and outpatient center specializing in mental health and substance use disorder treatment. We provide a wide range of service and programs that office evidence-based treatment proven to have positive outcomes for our patients. Our inpatient and outpatient services offer supportive and compassionate care through specialty programs that are tailored to meet the needs of our patients. Our mission is to provide safe, effective, and compassionate mental health and substance treatment. We offer inpatient, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, Medication-Assisted Treatment and TMS services.
Cedar Hills Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS), one of the nation's leading hospital management companies.
OUR FOCUS IS SIMPLE: WE WORK TO HELP OUR PATIENTS GET BETTER SO THEY CAN LIVE BETTER LIVES. ARE YOU READY TO TAKE A STEP AND JOIN US AS WE CONTINUE TO GROW OUR SERVICES?
Find out how you fit at Cedar Hills. Contact Me For Additional Details!
URL blocked - click to apply
In-house Physician Recruiter
Email blocked - click to apply