To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glendale, AZ 85307
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Services Representative 1
Centuri Construction Group, Inc. • Glendale, AZ
Posted 2 months ago
Join the leader in underground pipeline construction and get yourself a solid career with solid pay! Take the first step on your path to career advancement; we’ve got work for the next 100 years!
Our Accounting Services Representative supports the office and accounting services team by providing clerical accounting functions for accounts payable, accounts receivable, customer work management, vendors, payroll and time entry, purchasing cards, and expense reports. Accounting Services Reps are on the Accounting Services team and help make sure that the daily office operations run smoothly.
- Excellent benefit package including Health Insurance as low as .23 cents per week
- Employer Health Saving Acct. contribution up to $1,600.00 per year
- Company 401(k) match: dollar for dollar on first 3% and $.50 on the dollar for the next 2%
- Dental and Vision as low as $5.45 per week
- 9 company paid holidays plus accrue PTO/Vacation time
- Assist with processing financial/clerical office functions such as A/P, A/R, payroll, timesheets, etc
- Ensure all financial transactions are correctly classified by specific accounting codes
- Check figures, postings and financial reports for accuracy
- Communicate and confirm information with the appropriate business leaders
- Research and resolve issues with aged, unbilled and unapplied receivables
- Create weekly invoices; Assist with audit requests
- Serve as primary contact for construction vendors
- Establish new vendors and ensure proper insurance and contract management requirements are met for subcontractors
- Review vendor/supplier statements to ensure no past due items exist and resolve any issues
- Identify unusual transactions to be resolved by a supervisor
- Cross train and work with team members as needed with daily workflow
Education, Skills, Experience Needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; certificate in accounting related is preferred
- 3 years of administrative/accounting work or construction industry experience is required
- Strong knowledge of accounting procedures for accounts receivables, accounts payable and payroll
- Tech savvy to learn new computer applications and software quickly; SAP and/or SucessFactors experience is preferred
- Ability to be mobile within an office, warehouse and construction site environment.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
- Work is typically performed in a regular office setting. No exposure to adverse conditions.
- Work is performed in a typical indoor office environment
- Flexibility to work various schedules and stay late when necessary with little or no notice
- Must be able to read documents, use a computer, communicate verbally and in writing
- Mobility required within an office, warehouse and construction site environments
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 pounds
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Centuri provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix