Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of the Operations Support - Supply Chain Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting to support;
- Data-based Analysis of Supply Chain Operations
- Designing and Maintaining Operational Metrics
- Editing and Maintaining Standard Operating Procedures.
- Driving Special projects that may include working in a team environment to continuously formulate, and initiate, improved operational efficiencies.
- Supporting internal customers by;
- Troubleshooting operational and system issues
- Providing Associate Training where applicable
Qualifications of the Operations Support - Supply Chain Analyst list include, but are not limited to:
- 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain Analysis
- Working knowledge of;
- Microsoft Office
- Relational Databases
- ERP and WMS Systems
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with a sense of urgency and accuracy
- Excellent Communication Skills
The ideal candidate for this role should have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen. Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential. If you have experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) we would like to speak with you.
Physical Demand: Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on regular basis
Shift Time: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V
Complex Problem Solving
Warehouse Management System
Warehouse Management Systems