CentiMark Corporation, the world leader in the commercial roofing industry, has exceptional opportunities for commercial Roofing Laborers in King of Prussia, PA.
CentiMark Corporation is the world's largest commercial roofing contractor with 95 offices and over 3,500 employees. Each office has dedicated crews, for the installation and service of all major roof systems, who are highly trained and experienced with a focus on safety.
We offer competitive wages, solid career opportunities, a large backlog of work & fantastic growth potential. The pay range is $18/hr - $21/hr, based on experience.
Job Summary: Set up and prepare job site. Maintain a clean work area. Load materials into vehicles and apply strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit. Assist in removal and replacement of various commercial roofing systems under the direction of a foreman.
- Year round work is available
- The majority of our workforce has been with us over 5 years
- Immediate interviews are available
- We pride ourselves on offering lucrative employee referral bonuses
- Second Chance Employer Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to lift 50 lbs. & climb up & down ladders to minimum heights of 25 feet
- Valid Drivers License & reliable transportation
- Able to work weekends and/or Holidays, out of town travel and overtime - as needed
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Experience in roofing is preferred, but not required
- 2 Health Insurance Plans:
- Free Core Plan Free Medical & Dental
- Buy Up Plan Features a lower deductible for Medical
- Vision Plan
- Free Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
CentiMark provides a great work environment with challenging career opportunities.
Drug Free Workplace - EOE (M/F/V/D) - E-Verify Employer
For more information, please visit our website -- [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Construction Laborers
- Transportation Management