Position Description: Part Time Sales Assistant
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation’s leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing.
As a Sales Assistant with Clayton Homes, you will assist the sales team to create a world class home buying experience. To be successful in this role, Sales Assistants must possess an ability to create an initial rapport over the phone with potential home buyers, generate new sales leads in the community for the sales team, and take applications over the phone for prospective home buyers. The sole purpose of this role is to assist the sales team and general manager of the home center to generate leads.
Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry; we take pride in ensuring that all Clayton homeowners receive a high level of customer service from the time they visit one of our Home Centers all the way through to the time they take ownership of their new home.
- Prospect for customers utilizing various marketing methods including, but not limited to web marketing, road signage, and flyers.
- Set appointments utilizing prospecting as well as fielding ad calls
- Answer prospect inquiries
- Greet prospects as they visit the retail location
- Effectively demonstrate (feature-benefit) homes to prospects
- TO (turn over) prospects to Sales Professional/Manager when applicable
- Schedule set-up and delivery and other service-related items
- Follow-up with customers utilizing various contact methods
- Maintain atmosphere of the retail office and homes on the property, including but not limited to cleaning, maintaining refreshment area, moving furniture and décor, etc
- Actively partner with manager on all exceptions and questions
- Protect company assets by maintaining a high level of integrity and complying with legal requirements that apply to selling manufactured homes
- Participate in sales meetings and other company events
- Participate as needed during marketing promotions and events
- Contribute to a positive team environment
- Assist other Sales Professionals as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned or delegated by manager
- As a Sales Assistant with Clayton Homes, you will receive an hourly wage plus a percentage of commission on deals you generated.
Home Centers are closed on Sundays – we believe in offering a balanced working environment
Training and Professional Development – we offer online educational opportunities and training seminars.
- Possess excellent phone skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel and contribute to a team environment
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Applicants are subject to a criminal background check and must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to obtain appropriate manufactured home sales licensing
You will find much more information about Clayton Homes by visiting our website at:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Part Time Sales Assistant