To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Williamsport, MD 21795
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director of Clinical Services
WILLIAMSPORT RETIREMENT VILLAGE • Williamsport, MD
Posted 1 month ago
About the Position
As the Director of Clinical Services, you will be responsible for the overall quality clinical outcomes of the facility. Priority one will be quality care, customer service and employee relations. In addition, regulatory management, responsible for attracting and retaining top performing talented team members as well as the supervision and career coaching of existing team members on staff.
Our pursuit of excellence begins with a commitment to our staff—the strength of our organization. We realize how important they are to the success of our facility, which is why we strive to create a working environment that supports career growth and personal success for our entire staff.
- Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director, and motivator. Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively.
- A Maryland RN license is required or an RN license valid in another state with the ability to acquire a Maryland RN license
- A 4 year college degree preferred
- Relevant work experience in a healthcare facility in a leadership role
- Desire to enrich resident and staff's lives as well as be relatable to a variety of different personalities
- Proven strong leadership track record and experience in long term care is a must. Also, the right candidate must have a stable work history and the dedication and commitment to lead our healthcare team.
- Demonstrated ability to delegate to others, prioritize assignments, and work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to train, coach, and develop others
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive employee and community relationships
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills coupled with the ability and willingness to learn new systems
- Knowledge of reimbursement regulations, MD COMAR regulations, nursing practices and procedures
- Ability to follow all applicable policies and procedures as well as current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care facilities
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
- Able to have flexibility in your schedule which consists of scheduled “on-call” weeks throughout the year
- The ability to effectively manage within a budget
WRV offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees including medical and dental insurance along with 403b options, paid time off and paid holidays.
Please click apply now