To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tempe, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Conduent, Inc. • Tempe, AZ
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Position is located in Tempe, AZ
- Assess existing processes and develop automation reengineering recommendations
- Coordinate operational aspects of technology upgrade and implementation projects
- Define project/system requirements and test plans that satisfy client requirements.
- Develop process flows, operating procedures, and metrics for process improvement.
- Execute and own research initiatives and the analysis and resolution of technical issues, resulting from operational control breakdowns, legislative changes, or system outages.
- Develop and maintain documentation of process flows, administrative summaries, and standard operating procedures.
- Develop metrics that provide data for process management and indicators for future improvement opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree preferred, but not required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Be organized with a willingness to learn and be challenged
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in SQL and MS Excel
- Advanced knowledge of service center technology including PBX, ACD, IVR, CRM
- Ability to clearly document solution requirements
- Experience with developing and implementing business rules is a plus
- Effectively communicate with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs
- Technical Subject Matter Expertise is a plus
- 1-3 years eligibility experience with public assistance programs (SNAP, TANF) is preferred
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.