How you move is why we're here. ®Now more than ever.
Get back to what you need and love to do.
The possibilities are endless...
Now more than ever, our guiding principles are helping us in our search for exceptional talent - candidates who align with our unique workplace culture and who want to maximize
the abundant opportunities for growth and success.
If this describes you then let's talk!
HSS is consistently among the top-ranked hospitals for orthopedics and rheumatology by U.S. News & World Report. As a recipient of the Magnet Award for Nursing Excellence, HSS was the first hospital in New York City to receive the distinguished designation. Whether you are early in your career or an expert in your field, you will find HSS an innovative, supportive and inclusive environment.
Working with colleagues who love what they do and are deeply committed to our Mission, you too can be part of our transformation across the enterprise.
* The postbac will work in the laboratory of Dr. Baohong Zhao on scientific projects related to inflammatory bone remodeling and musculoskeletal diseases.
* She/he will perform experiments that will utilize molecular, cellular and genetic techniques to answer questions about mechanisms that regulate osteoclastogenesis and osteoblastogenesis in inflammatory settings.
* She/he will be responsible for lab ordering, reagent preparation, mouse breeding and database organization.
* She/he will meet regularly with Dr. Zhao to review work.
* She/he will participate in scientific presentations and meetings.
* She/he will contribute to the preparation of manuscripts.
* Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or Molecular and Cell Biology.
* Experience in relevant laboratory research.
* Strong organizational and communication skills.
* Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Cell Biology