Horizon Retail Construction is a Leading, Established NATIONAL General Contractor currently hiring experienced Traveling Tenant Improvement Construction SUPERINTENDENTS.
Horizon Retail Construction Site Superintendents are responsible for overseeing all aspects of on-site management. Our Superintendents serve as the point person on each jobsite, working in conjunction with Project Managers at our headquarters in Sturtevant, Wisconsin.
To qualify for the position of SUPERINTENDENT, we desire:
- Strong understanding of tenant improvement
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and specifications
- Understanding of subcontractor responsibilities
- Understanding of technology as required onsite
- Knowledge of OSHA standards
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Must be enthusiastic and professional
Driving& Travel Requirements:
- Intermediate knowledge of Outlook required (i.e. comfortable sending emails, attaching documents to emails, etc.)
- Proven track record of running successful projects
Horizon offers a competitive benefit package including health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a flex spending account and a 401(k) with company match.
If you are interested in the SUPERINTENDENT position, please APPLY accordingly:
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Construction
Education Not Specified
Experience At least 5 year(s)
Manages Others Yes
Required Travel Road Warrior
Horizon Retail Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Microsoft Outlook
- Occupational Safety And Health