MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a Customer Service Representative in the Nobleboro, ME area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
- Answer incoming calls in prompt and professional manner.
- Research and provide information to customers regarding all aspects of their services and/or bills.
- Assist customers with account creation and management of our Streaming TV service.
- Process service orders for installs, disconnects and service changes for all products provided including telephone, Internet, and Streaming TV service.
- Handle incoming correspondence for Business Office.
- Assist Customers at front counter with billing issues and or setting up services.
- Take credit card payments and assist customers with online bill pay.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience in customer service.
- Computer skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Must be able to maintain self-control when dealing with adverse situations and customers.
- Must be able to work in team environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative