DTS, an Applied Fluid Power subsidiary, is currently looking for a Hydraulic Technician to join our team. If you’re outgoing, technically sound, and think you have what it takes – Apply Today!
In this role you’ll be inspecting, converting and servicing product using your knowledge and experience from working on Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Hydraulic, and/or Pneumatic assemblies. You’ll leverage all that hands on experience in your background and put it to good use helping us to please our customers and gain new ones. We’ll look to you to lead the charge in this area as your work helps to support the industry’s best sales team.
DTS values their associates and provides benefits, vacation, paid holidays, education reimbursment while keeping work/life balance front of mind. For associates that are motivated to do so, DTS supports investing in their development by assisting with industry related training and certifications. DTS also will actively seek your input on improvments to the work environment, ensuring you have access to what you need to be successful.
Now, here is a little more about the Hydraulic Technician position:
- Visually verifies product compliance to customer and company specifications.
- Functionally verifies product performance to the defined test criteria.
- Utilizes hand and power tools, electronic and pneumatic testing fixtures and devices.
- Complete department work assignments in a timely manner.
- Create rework instructions, or redline documentation and communicate corrective action direction to the appropriate parties when necessary.
- Shift work assignment priorities when needed and as directed.
- Responsible for organization of tools and work station cleanliness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years experience in component level trouble shooting and repair
- 1+ year working knowledge of all brands of pumps, valves, motors, and cylinders
- 1+ year working knowledge of troubleshooting hydraulic circuits
- High school diploma or GED
- Purchasing experience
- IFPS certification
- Bending tube and pipe experience
- General welding skills
- Ability to work from drawings, prints, schematics, diagrams, bills of materials, customer specifications and written/verbal instructions
Work for a corporation that believes in developing our people. Applied employees believe in the company and love the environment. Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence are encouraged and rewarded. Connect with a great stable company with strong performance and growth. Apply Now!
DTS Fluid Power is a leading mobile OEM supplier for fluid power products and has a team of skilled engineers to design your mobile equipment, industrial circuits or refurbishment projects. DTS distributes hydraulic products from top suppliers, including Eaton/Vickers, Energy, Auburn Gear and Poclain.
Parent company Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is the world’s largest fluid power distributor. Our network of 18 fluid power companies (70+ locations) in North America is a resource for dedicated fluid power support. We have one of the largest teams of Certified Fluid Power Specialists, Certified Electronic Control Specialists and Certified Fluid Power Mechanics &d Technicians to assist you with problem solving, system building, troubleshooting and other requirements. Between our service centers and our network of 19 fluid power companies, we provide immediate access to the critical fluid power components and services our customers need.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to Email blocked - click to apply or call Phone number blocked - click to apply to let us know the nature of your request.