To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Norfolk, VA 23324
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Premium Audit Consultant I/II - Virginia
Accident Fund Holdings, Inc • South Norfolk, VA
Posted 2 months ago
SUMMARY: ( This position is remote and will cover various parts of Virginia)
Responsible for performing telephone and field audits in a multi functional business unit, within established authority levels. Reviews accounting and financial information necessary to determine appropriate exposures for policyholders' employees and subcontractors.
RESPONSIBILITIES/TASKS: (Core for All)
- Performs online, telephone and field audits, within established authority level.
- Contacts agents to review audit results, prior to invoicing on large accounts.
- Collects all pertinent data and documents needed to calculate policyholder's premium liability.
- Interviews policyholders to obtain further information concerning premiums; e.g., payroll and personnel records.
- Performs physical audits on multi-state accounts, as required.
- Communicates completed audit information with contact and ensures results are understood.
- Reviews policy information by referring to Workers Compensation manuals, class codes and rules and prepares for audit in determining insured's correct operations.
- Notifies business unit of necessary changes in entities, officers, partners, etc. to ensure that policy is properly endorsed.
- Maintains confidentiality of information processed.
- Works with minimum supervision.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES/TASKS FOR PREMIUM AUDIT CONSULTANT II:
- Demonstrate progressive responsibility and technical knowledge applying principles based on experience.
- Work on complex problems which have broader impact.
- Independently resolve situations.
- Contribute effectively in cross functional teams; may take on leadership role.
- Demonstrate proper collaboration in exchange of relevant elements with other disciplines (e.g., claims, underwriting).
- Develop recommendations to change existing policies/programs.
- Demonstrate well-developed conflict management/negotiation and presentation skills.
- Provide assistance with training, development and mentoring of premium audit staff.
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required.