To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sauget, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
OPS Warehouse Operator
Medline Industries, Inc. • Sauget, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Travel - None
Healthcare - Health Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Warehouse Operator is responsible for operation of material handling equipment for the purpose of accurate shipping, processing and receiving, which includes but is not limited to unloading, scanning, moving, staging, loading, locating, picking, relocating, and stacking product.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives inbound materials and marks materials with identifying information; record amount of material received; sort materials and stock on racks, shelves or bins in accordance with predetermined sequence such as size, color, type, or product code. Arrange materials for order assembly.
- Reads production schedule, order forms (customer, work, and/or shipping), or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed. Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications. Convey materials within warehouse to appropriate department (shipping, production and/or storage), in accordance with schedule and operating procedures.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Operates hand truck, cart, doilies, forklift, order-picker, and walkie to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items for shipment.
- Housekeeping duties including all forms of warehouse cleanup.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English with proficiency.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Basic keypunch skills.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
Relevant Work Experience
- 1-3 months related experience and/or training
Job ID: OPE0102XP
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.