$75000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounting Manager with a fast-growing company located in Traverse City, MI. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for financial statement preparation, budgeting/forecasting, month, quarter, and year-end audit preparation and managing a team of 3. This is a career-building opportunity within a company that recognizes hard work and rewards results as an Accounting Manager. Email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Your responsibilities in this role
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes designing systems and processes, migrating data, testing, training, and administrating
- Work closely with FP&A and accounting management to create relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Command sufficient knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- 2+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need