To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5578 Morgan Street
Birmingham, AL 35210
- Marikay Brown
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tecta America • Birmingham, AL
Posted 2 months ago
SERVICE MANAGER OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE
The Service Manager is responsible for effectively coordinating the administrative and field production efforts to complete service tickets and service projects. The Service Manager will work closely with the Superintendent to efficiently schedule labor efforts and material procurement. The Service Manager is responsible for the strategic planning of the Department and effectively implementing service, productivity, quality, customer service standards. Manages staff, sales, services and materials to meet assigned service sales goals.
* Make it understood that "the customer is our first priority" and that each employee is here to support that priority.
* Coordinate and control all service administrative and field operations to maximize the effectiveness of the available labor, materials and equipment available.
* Develop a strong customer service and business development focus. Proactively visiting new job sites and customers to generate new leads.
* Reviewing, preparing and submitting bids and work orders. Processing submittals, contracts and change orders.
* Work with sales staff, develop leads, sales efforts and promoting the Department's services. Collaborate with other Departments to promote cooperative sales and production. Communicate on an on-going basis to stay abreast of potential work opportunities.
* Provide effective leadership for the Service Department (teamwork, motivation and positive employee relations).
* Reviewing and approving invoices, material slips, purchase orders, contracts, and proposals.
* Set up service projects. Maintain correspondence with each customer. Work with prime and subcontractors on all phases of projects including schedules, change orders, submittals and quality control.
* P&L responsibility for the Department.
* Timely responding to customer requests, questions and problem solving.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in Service/Repair and reroofing estimating.
* Work well within a project team environment.
* Must be able to read specs and plans.
* Possess excellent skills in math, writing, public relations, communications and negotiations.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, along with basic knowledge of algebra and geometry.
* Proficient in Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
* Valid Driver License
* Ability to pass pre-employment drug and background check.
* Ability to pass Security Screening for work on Government projects.
* Spanish communication skills are a plus, but not required.
Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.