Kelly Services is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate for one of our top clients in Aurora, CO.
This is a contract to possible hire opportunity starting at 14.50/hour. The hours are during second shift Monday-Friday. The schedule is:
- Monday/Tuesday: Starting at 11am
- Wednesday/Thursday: Starting at 12pm
- Friday: Starting at 11am
As a Warehouse Associate placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for picking, packing, checking, shipping, stocking and receiving inventory in a team environment.
- Pick items with Radio Frequency (RF) device or pick ticket quickly and accurately.
- Ensure items picked are correct, verifying unit of measure, size, and quantity
- Quality-check (QC) and pack customer orders with care and in an efficient / productive manner
- Receive and check incoming freight and accurately identify any discrepancies
- Stock and rotate inventory accurately
- Comply with all applicable federal and state laws
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations pertaining to the operation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have recent warehouse experience
- Must be comfortable walking and standing throughout shift
- Ability to lift 35 pounds to up to 70 pounds on occasion
- Ability to operate power equipment is a plus
- Basic mathematical skills
With Kelly®, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
You pursued a career in health science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place.
Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Product Quality Assurance