To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Addison, AL 35540
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Representative, Government - Addison, IL
Arjo • Addison, AL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Business Development Representative, Government (“BDSG”) will assist the Corporate Account Manager, Government with all Government related tasks, projects, relationships and analysis. The BDSG role will be responsible for Government Contracting (FSS, eCAT, DAPA, etc.), internal and external analysis, relationship building at the NAC, SAC, DLA and NCO offices, increasing our market presence and brand awareness. The role will be responsible for monitoring all Government open market websites (i.e. FedBizOps, GSA, etc.) and communicating open SOW, RFI, RFQ and Awards to the appropriate sales divisions within Arjo Inc.
This is a remote position. The selected BDSG can reside anywhere in the US.
- Establish key relationships with the National Acquisition Center (NAC), Strategic Acquisition Center (SAC), Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and Network Contracting Offices through the Unites States.
- Establish and maintain a business process for the control of all Government sales contracts. The target contracts will include, but not be limited to FSS, DAPA and eCAT agreements. This person will be responsible for the tracking of these contracts, proposals, coordination of contract expirations/renewals, and relevant maintenance of VA/DOD/PHS membership lists within the company CRM in support of Arjo corporate government contracting needs including divisional sales goals.
- Create and maintain pricing process for all off-contract quote submissions (i.e. Spot Buys, Pricing Specials, etc.) and comparison to tracking contract.
- Work with internal legal counsel to ensure compliance to company policies and business legal requirements as it relates to the Federal Acquisition Regulations and DFARS as appropriate. Ensure necessary documentation has been developed and retained for contract management processes and standards as required by law and policy.
- Establish and maintain contract pricing and profitability within the FAR and any other Government Agreements.
- Establish effective communication and serve as principal point of contact with appropriate personnel at the VA/DOD/PHS. (CO, CS, and CLO’s)
- Communicate & execute (when applicable) Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreements.
- Establish and maintain communication of contract status, pricing, product and incentives with appropriate company departments and personnel.
- Maintain and administer physical and electronic filing of all contracts.
- Assist the Pricing and Contracts department with preparing and reviewing Service, Dealer and Vendor Agreements.
- Provide administrative support to Sales Team pertaining to quotes and contracts of all Open Market Orders as well as ordering or products on the FSS and any other government agreements.
- Monitor Fed bid, Fedbiz Ops, GSA, and the NAC websites daily; send bid info to appropriate Sales Personnel in order to obtain feedback so a proper bid can be prepared.
- Help educate local sales team on all things Government.
- Works flexible hours and weekends to meet business/customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Government Contract Administration (Federal Supply Schedule, and FAR required).
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in business development or sales role.
- Experience in medical or healthcare industry is strongly preferred.
- Executive-level communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills are essential.
- Expert analytical skills and business acumen to assess strategic opportunities and execute tactically.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work in a team and achieve results by working with others.
- Exceptionally developed management skills, including ability to set objectives, prioritize activities, create measurement and control systems, and develop people.
- Capability to manage in a matrix style organization with international business partners.
- Expertise in MS-Office Suite and database concepts. Some database reporting skills are a requirement.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.