To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Bruno, CA 94066
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
In Store Personal Shopper - #1478 San Bruno, CA (Full-Time)
Sears • San Bruno, CA
Posted 2 months ago
At Sears, we aspire to provide our Shop Your Way (SYW) members with excellent products and services that improve their quality of life. In this role one would be responsible for providing the highest level of customer service and exceeding the expectations of our valued members everyday! By building solid relationships both passively and proactively, you will influence our member's shopping and service needs through use of in store and digital solutions while driving Shop Your Way member penetration. This individual will also be the resident expert on all matters Shop Your Way and being able to engage and communicate it effectively to all of our members!
Responsible for providing the highest level of customer service, exceeding the expectations of our valued members everyday! By building solid relationships both passively and proactively and influencing our members to turn to Sears for all of their shopping needs.
* Have a positive attitude focusing on Serving, Delighting, and Engaging our members
* Trains store associates, store management, and SYW Member Service Specialist to deliver on the SYW Vision and Mission
* Execute SYW initiatives and priorities in store as needed and keeps store leadership and associates aware of all SYW initiatives and promotions
* Connect and build relationships with the most valued members of our stores, by understanding their needs and identifying solutions using our Shop Your Way benefits; when and where members need them; translating into increased member sales.
* Strengthens existing member relationships and builds lasting relationships with members by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new products, and invite them to upcoming promotional events
* Increase incremental revenue sales per week
* Drive in store engagement with members
* Enroll new members in the SYW MSA program
* Educate and train members on the SYW Ecosystem of apps
* Call/Email/Text members to strengthen relationships and bring them back into the store to drive sales
* Promote our exclusive partner programs like Uber & Citi 5-3-2-1 Credit Card
* Educate members of the benefit from SYW points and coupons
* Identify and build business relationships with local businesses to drive additional sales to the store
* Ability to work independently with minimal direction against competing priorities
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Internet and digital/mobile app use
* Ability to analyze and interpret data
* Sales and Customer Service experience
* Strong emphasis to satisfy the customer
* Leadership and organizational skills
* Problem solving and decision making
* Excellent listening and communication
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
* Ability to travel for training and events is required
* Knowledge of store merchandising and operations practices and procedures
* Outgoing personality
* Experience and comfort with public speaking and event planning
* Embraces change
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* Experience in outbound selling
* Bilingual (Spanish)
Education Experience:HS Graduate or Equivalent
Years of Related Experience:1-2 Years
Driver's License Required:No