Job ID: IND001099About Us
Find what drives you on a team with a 70+ year history of being
recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration,
separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers
protect people. Our portfolio is broad, so if your interests lie along the
spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role
here. Our career opportunities are as
diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a
better planet. At Pall, we believe that
innovation is our legacy, our privilege, and our destiny. If that resonates
with you, join us!
The Key Account Manager – EPC will be part of Pall’s EPC commercial team in the Americas and responsible for driving direct sales activity with EPC Contractor accounts within North and South America. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for both account management and business development in accounts like Technip, CB&I, KBR, among others, reporting to the EPC Americas Sales Leader. This position can be located in Houston, TX or it can be remote.
The Key Account Manager – EPC will have the following primary responsibilities:
• Maintain and develop relationships with an agreed upon grouping of EPC Contractors Accounts within the Americas region
• Develop business opportunities and secure new orders within those key accounts/customers
• Identify key projects within the EPC customer base and to secure the relevant enquiries from these projects
• Promote Pall technology with local EPCs and equipment packagers
• Prepare Sales Action Plans for responsible EPCs; monitor and report sales against the agreed sales targets and plans
• Drive to agreed financial sales targets
• Technical and commercial evaluation and acceptance/rejection of enquiries received either directly from the customer or via our internal support team
• Management of specific projects and enquiries from origin, through the quotation stage and on to order closure
• Technical evaluation of enquiries, with a view to making recommendations on system selection and sizing to secure orders
• Commercial evaluation of enquiries, in line with guidelines laid down by Pall’s management
• Aid the technical support team in the timely preparation and submission of technical and commercial proposals
• Undertake post submission clarification and negotiations
• Work with Pall’s engineering, legal, finance, and customer service groups to develop and win new business
• Work with fellow members of Pall’s End User commercial team on post-sale aftermarket efforts
• Provide general customer feedback and competitive intelligence to assist tactical and strategic marketing initiatives
• Generate long-term relationships with the goal of generating preferred supplier status
• Conduct frequent client visits and follow up – at least 70% of the time – networking at all levels, recommending/specifying Pall as part of Customer Licenses and processes (for existing and new units)
Skills and Knowledge:
• Background knowledge and experience of the EPC and Contractor market and technical and commercial experience with relevant process technologies
• Experience with process design, engineering, and product design
• Commercial awareness and experience
• Knowledge of the EPC value stream and project phase workflow
• Knowledge and experience relating to EPC account management, selling skills, and project management.
• Understanding of the major processes within Fuels & Chemicals business sector, including oil and gas production and processing, oil refining, chemical manufacturing, polymer production, etc.
• Computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe PDF, ERP Software (SAP, etc.)
• Technical product knowledge relating to filtration and separation equipment and how it may benefit our EPC clients
• Technical knowledge relating to product sizing, applications, mechanical design, and engineering
• Specifications and general practices
• Commercial knowledge and experience relating to contract negotiation and management
• Market knowledge – Pall’s potential customers and competitors
Qualifications - External
• Bachelor's degree in chemical or mechanical engineering preferred
• 5+ years of experience in the Oil & Gas or filtration industries incorporating at least 2 years in an outside sales role selling components or equipment to EPC clients
• Experience of working in a multinational matrix organization
• Full driving license
• Ability to work independently and use own initiative
• Must be prepared to travel as required by the role across the Americas (90% in the USA)
• Field-based or Houston office; capable of working remotely away from the office, without negatively affecting performance
• Fluent in English; fluency in Spanish a plus
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.