Account Manager/Inside Sales Job Description
$40-$45K plus comm
Account manager/Inside Sales responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Managers/Sales liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients. Responsible for leading a team of Account Managers dedicated to meeting the operational needs of assigned client segments.Account Manager/Inside Sales Responsibilities:
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
Account Manager/Inside Sales Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area, but not required.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to head of a unit/department.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Attention Deficit Disorder (Add)