Adaugeo Healthcare Solutions is seeking a talented Quality Improvement Supervisor! This position will be responsible for coordinating quality management efforts including development, implementation, education, data collection and analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Manage a team of internal HEDIS reviewers and transitions of care coordinators
* Establish clear performance year goals with regard to HEDIS and transitions of care. Monitor and report out on performance related to these goals.
* Develop and implement interventions to improve HEDIS performance.
* Assist in educating staff at the clinic level to improve HEDIS performance
* Attend meeting with internal and external audiences to track quality performance and solve issues
* Manage our inpatient and ER discharge reporting system
* Patriciate in other project as assigned
* Organized- prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; set goals and objections
* Communication- communicate clearly and professionally with internal and external audiences
* Analytical- use data to answer questions and identify themes.
* Critical thinking - analyze and evaluate information to find solutions.
* Problem solving- identifies and resolve problems in a timely manner
* Innovative - meet challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work
* Leadership- inspire a team to performance to the highest degree and show respect.
* Management - track the work of others; provide education to help other improve.
* Laboratory discounts for in house testing
* Medical with In-Network & Custom Network discounts (No cost for employee only coverage)
* Dental (No cost for employee only coverage)
* 401(K) with discretionary employer match
* Paid Time Off
Bachelor's degree in a health related field. Minimum four years of experience in healthcare. Management experience required.
* Knowledge of HEDIS measures
* Knowledge of the Transition of Care process
* Knowledge of medical records and clinical care processes
* Experience with Greenway Intergy EMR a plus
* LPN or MA is a plus
Life at Adaugeo Healthcare Solutions: We are a devoted team of professionals, working cohesively to build on our expertise as a work family since 2007. With a vibrant work culture focused on continually improving people and processes, our curiosity, persistence and positive attitudes are core strengths. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and an ever-evolving learning and development program to foster career and personal growth. We truly value our employees.
More About Us: Adaugeo Healthcare Solutions is part of a family owned and operated healthcare organization, providing collaborative support and corporate oversight to our family of companies. We are committed to operational excellence and cost-efficient administrative, technical and management services, including:
* Accounting and Finance
* Billing and Accounts Receivable
* Centralized Scheduling
* Certified Coding
* Clinic Administration
* Credentialing and Privileging
* Data Science and Business Intelligence
* Human Resources and Payroll
* IT Infrastructure
* Purchasing and Materials Management
* Quality Improvement
* Recruiting and Sourcing
* Software Development
Our family of companies also includes Praxis Health, the largest independent medical group in Oregon, and Interpath Laboratory, Inc., the Northwest's leading, innovative clinical and anatomic medical laboratory with over 90 locations across Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. Our organization has over 50 years of proven success as a multi-specialty healthcare delivery system, thanks to our amazing people who contribute passion, dedication and ingenuity every day. It's because of our people that we believe in putting people first!
General Physical Requirements
Combination of office and classroom settings. May occasionally need to lift/carry/move audiovisual equipment weighing up to 50 pounds. Occasional stress related to deadline pressure.
Primarily office and classroom settings. Rare patient contact.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Adaugeo Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Clinical Works
- Critical Thinking
- Data Collection