To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director of Financial Operations
The Judge Group • Richmond, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Judge Healthcare is actively seeking a Director of Financial Operations for one of our premier clients in the Richmond, VA area.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinates and oversees the preparation of financial information to meet requirements for the facilities.
- Participates in the strategic financial planning process
- Develop and implement annual operating and capital budget process
- Maintain business regulatory compliance
- Identify, assess, and implement approved work flow and system changes
- Support staff development efforts and encourage quality performance through coaching and empowerment
- Develop, recommend, implement, and monitor corporate financial policies and procedures
- Coordinate all external financial reporting and tax reporting related company operations
- ****Experience with accounting for a clinical laboratory service****
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, master's and CPA preferred
- 10 years experience in accounting
- 5 years managerial experience
- Experience with multi-site environment preferred
- Experience as or working closely with CEO, CFO, and/or COO
- Ability to develop and administer multi-million dollar budget
If you are interested, please send your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be sure reach out to you.