Judge Healthcare is actively seeking a Director of Financial Operations for one of our premier clients in the Richmond, VA area.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinates and oversees the preparation of financial information to meet requirements for the facilities.
- Participates in the strategic financial planning process
- Develop and implement annual operating and capital budget process
- Maintain business regulatory compliance
- Identify, assess, and implement approved work flow and system changes
- Support staff development efforts and encourage quality performance through coaching and empowerment
- Develop, recommend, implement, and monitor corporate financial policies and procedures
- Coordinate all external financial reporting and tax reporting related company operations
- ****Experience with accounting for a clinical laboratory service****
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, master's and CPA preferred
- 10 years experience in accounting
- 5 years managerial experience
- Experience with multi-site environment preferred
- Experience as or working closely with CEO, CFO, and/or COO
- Ability to develop and administer multi-million dollar budget
If you are interested, please send your most up to date resume to Email blocked - click to apply and I will be sure reach out to you.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles