To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Process Engineer (Design Group)
Barry-Wehmiller Design Group • Atlanta, GA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Design Group is a leading Engineering, Systems Integration, and IT consulting firm, capable of providing complete operating solutions for consumer products, life sciences, and other industrial sectors. Design Group provides engineering, project management, regulatory compliance, and other technology services to the world’s leading companies. Our organization is staffed by over 1,400 engineering and technical specialists, operating from over 40 global offices in the US and India. Design Group provides professional engineering, architectural and construction management services through our wholly owned and professionally licensed subsidiary, Design Group Facility Solutions, Inc.
We are focused on providing our professionals with opportunities for leadership and career advancement with a thriving work environment and a unique people centric culture. We offer a robust, centralized learning and development program to improve the career experience for every professional.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $2.5 billion organization with more than 11,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world. For more information, go to www.barrywehmiller.com and visit our CEO Bob Chapman’s blog at www.trulyhumanleadership.com
This position will be responsible for process mechanical design, process equipment and installation specifications, vendor and contractor management, process electrical / control and instrumentation design integration as well as construction management and start-up support.
- This position requires a working knowledge of process flow diagrams, piping & instrument diagrams, mass & heat balances, basic piping system design, pump sizing, material handling methods, equipment & installation specifications, as well as process instrumentation & control principles.
- This position requires strong analytical skills, basic understanding of project management fundamentals as well as strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, & AutoCAD).
- Travel as necessary to support installation and start-up activities, attend Client meetings, Design Group management meetings, company sponsored training and industry related seminars, forums or conventions
- Over 2 years of industrial project engineering and design experience involving process and related automation applications.
- Experience in Home & Personal Care, Consumer Goods, Food & Beverage, Dairy, or Pulp & Paper experience is strongly preferred.
- BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering is preferred but consideration will be given to other engineering degrees based on actual experience
.Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.