Sr. Software Developer
4+ month contract to hire
Successful candidate will be required to design, implement and test features with scalability, performance, deployment/operation and end-user experience in mind. Apply coding/implementation best practices to produce elegant, high quality and reusable code. Implement and follow security best practices for web applications. Collaborate with other developers to share knowledge and improve overall product/solution. Keep up-to-date with latest technologies evolution and frameworks. Coach junior developers. Interact with UX team to implement and verify user experience concepts. Follow the agile methodology used for the project. This includes creation of user stories and corresponding tasks to help create a robust system based on user-centric design. Regularly archive source code into Git, the source code repository for projects. The corresponding documentation is created and maintained in Confluence. Jira will be used for story, task, and issue tracking. Participate in issue investigation and deployment of applications and new releases in testing/integration environment as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience in developing web based client-server applications using .NET and Java platform as well as web application server setup/configuration.
- Experienced with security and identity management (access management, authentication, identity providers) as well as monitoring framework.
- Familiarity working with continuous integration tool Jenkins and CI/CD pipeline setup working experience
- Experience with unit testing writing and running (Junit, NUnit,MSTest, XUnit) and test automation
- Experience in working with strong authentication solutions using OTP is a plus
- Familiarity and working experience with Agile/SAFe methodology
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Software Developer