To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plano, TX
- Raising Cane's Restaurants, L.L.c
- Phone: 9727693261
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Raising Cane’s • Plano, TX
Posted 2 months ago
At Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers®, our concept is simple and unique. We have only ONE LOVE® - quality chicken finger meals! Every talented Crewmember in our Restaurant Support Office (RSO) is integral to our success and a value to our rapidly growing company.
Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers® is seeking a Communications Coordinator to be based in our Plano, Texas Restaurant Support Office. This role is primarily responsible for creating and updating the content on our internal company intranet. Duties will also include writing news features, special interest stories, newsletter content, training and support documents, as well as editing news and information submitted from a variety of internal departments - ensuring they are developed to Raising Cane's high standards. The Communications Coordinator will have the opportunity to learn from and work alongside our multi-functional Communications team with involvement in all facets of communications - Restaurant communications, Restaurant Support Office communications, Franchise communications and Customer communications.
Intranet Content Management:
- Write, edit and update the written content on our internal Company intranet.
- Help manage the Editorial Calendar and overall workflow of intranet content submissions and requests from internal departments throughout the Company - ensuring content is developed on time and meets Raising Cane's standards.
- Create key news articles and manage the organization of the content published on the intranet.
- Support a broad range of internal electronic communications - constantly finding new ways to engage the Crewmember population.
- Assist in managing key lists and records on the intranet, including but not limited to: Crewmember pictures, Department members and titles, new Restaurant openings, Feedback or Suggestion Mailboxes, etc.
- Write and edit content for newsletters, event materials, company emails, internal engagement communications and other system-wide communications.
- Create Franchise-specific versions of communications for major initiatives or rollouts.
- Proofread, edit and fact-check a variety of internal communications.
- Bachelor's degree required - emphasis on Corporate Communications, Journalism, Communications, English
- At least 1-2 years Communications experience, with an emphasis on field or internal communications preferred
- Intranet content creation/management experience a bonus, preferably on a SharePoint platform
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Advanced PC skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop preferred
- Aptitude to do computer work daily, minimum of 4 hours per day
- Ability to work on a full-time basis at the Restaurant Support Office in Plano, TX