Well-established consumer goods company in the wellness industry is looking for a talented Sr. Supply Planner to join their dynamic Supply Chain team. Expertise in development and use of statistical analysis including ad-hoc quantitative reports to assist in overall supply chain and related inventory management decision making.
Consumer goods company in the skincare and wellness space located near LAX.
Purchasing, vendor relations, supply chain planning, inventory control, and production scheduling experience.
- Generate supply plans through MRP for assemblies and components to optimize stock levels across the global network, considering shelf-life, demand, lead times, etc.
- Conducts sensitivity analysis and scenario plans to project risk to liability and service levels to make recommendations on operational business decisions.
- Actively share out progress on initiatives and proactively communicate supply issues and risk mitigation plans at meetings
- Partner closely with global 3PL's to manage kitting production, product expiry, and BOM/component version control to maintain supply continuity and minimize risk to service levels
- Maintain data integrity of BOM's and Master Data to ensure forecast is generating accurate purchase recommendations through MRP.
- Work closely with Procurement, Quality, and cross-functional team members to collaboratively identify solutions to inventory shortages.
- Partner with cross-functional project teams on new product launches, promotions, and ad-hoc initiatives.
- At least 3-5 years of Supply Chain Planning experience; experience in beauty or regulated industries a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably with a focus on Supply Chain Management or Engineering or analytical focus.
- Experience SAP ECC or other Supply Chain ERP System (power user experience a plus).
- Experience in MRP strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Comfortable managing high complexity SKU's
- Ability to work with others in a highly cross functional, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapid growth, evolving environment and curious problem solver with a passion for data and analysis
Cometitive base salary; PTO
Material Requirements Planning