To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Montebello, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Manager of Project Engineering
Bimbo Bakeries USA • Montebello, CA
Posted 1 month ago
• Develop/Execute Capital Projects including:
o Development of project plans, budgets and Capital requests.
o Development of detailed equipment specifications.
o Request for proposal development and subsequent vendor selection.
o Vendor/Construction management including change control.
o Installation including troubleshooting and training.
• Execute projects on time and within budget meeting all design criteria.
• Support plant personnel in root cause and equipment performance analysis.
• Support plant process improvement activities including equipment performance analysis, troubleshooting, and development of optimal settings and operating parameters.
• Develop capacity plans and recommend alternatives for addressing shortfalls.
• Perform job responsibilities with minimal day to day oversight.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or 10 yrs work experience in technical field
- 3-5 years of prior engineering experience. Experience within the food, pharmaceutical, or consumer goods industries is preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of managing multiple projects on time and within budget.
- Experience improving performance of existing equipment.
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of commonly used process control and improvement tools
- Willingness to travel 50 to 70% of the time.