Customer Service Representative
Corestaff Services is seeking a Customer Service Representative in Orange, CA. The company is a well know food manufacturer. Full time/Temp to hire. Shift is Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm. Pay is $14/hr.
The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns/shortages according to established department policies and procedures.
- Respond to customer emails regarding inquiries, order, or any other customer service concern. Including attaching invoices to all orders after they ship.
- Data entry for all incoming orders which include keying in requests and confirmations.
- Provides timely feedback to effected group regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Required Education and Experience
- Customer service experience.
- Computer experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Customer service experience with independent sales force.
Must pass background check and drug screen
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.