Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN Staff Nurse | San Jose AreaJob Requirements
Our established home care company has expanded to do facility staffing at many local acute hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities. At Interim Healthcare, our employees are our greatest asset and we work with them to find a schedule that works best for them! We offer a rewarding environment to our employees with many benefits and competitive compensation available.
Here's why LVN's like working with us:
•WEEKLY PAY & DIRECT DEPOSIT!
• Local Assignments
• Fast Hiring Process
• Flexible Schedules - we work around school, kids, family, etc.
• Competitive Pay (Listed Highest Pay by Indeed.com)
• Free Ongoing Training
• Employee Recognition
• Health Insurance Package (for full time status) Medical/Dental/Vision/Life
• Mileage Reimbursement (on accepted assignments)
• Paid Sick Time
• 24/7 Experienced Local Office Support - locally owned and operated
• Stability and Continuity of Care
** Interviewing and Hiring ASAP, so apply today **
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Job Benefits
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) with active license in the State of California
- Evidence of current CPR certification, TB and pass federal & state health requirements
- One (1) year of experience in healthcare; home care, home health, hospital, and/or long-term care environment preferred
- Must possess strong and caring skills and be able to work with skilled nursing cases.
Contact Interim HealthCare San Jose today. - we look forward to hearing from you!
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay
Interim HealthCare, San Jose is America's leading provider of home care staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Mountain View
- Job State: CA
- Employee Type: Part Time
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Licensed Practical Nurse