To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage xPO • Troy, MI
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistant - Troy, MI
Advantage is currently looking for a bright, energetic and friendly Administrative Assistant to provide support within one of the nation’s leading providers of comprehensive financial management for institutions, not-for-profits, high net worth individuals and their families. The ideal candidate should possess at least five years of administrative support experience from a large corporate environment (internship experience will be considered).
Administrative Assistants working onsite at our client are responsible for general office support, including but not limited to:
- Managing travel & expenses, including making travel arrangements and processing expenses for team members
- Providing general administrative services to teams, such as heavy typing with transcription of confidential correspondence, maintaining calendars and schedules, answering phones, maintaining client database and report preparation, and scanning documents for archiving, and prepping correspondence.
- Coordinating and scheduling external client events. Duties to include booking conference rooms, coordinating meeting schedules, liaising with corporate executives, preparing correspondence
- Aiding the teams in servicing clients, with a focus on operational excellence and customer service
- Processing incoming & outgoing mail
- Assisting the teams during times of increased activity such as tax season
- Five years of administrative experience professional corporate environment, preferably working with executives
- New graduates encouraged to apply with valid internship/experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) a MUST
- Transcription experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured and fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Administrative
Folder Group ID
Contact: [email protected]