You will help us to find great talent with the experience and potential to make a difference for our customers and drive our business forward. Your approach to hiring and leading a team will demonstrate our belief that people are our most important asset. The people you hire will become a part of our community of talented, driven individuals that make this a great place to work.
New York, NY
6+ month contract (can go perm)
- Facilitating and executing the full life-cycle recruitment process to hire employees.
- Partnering with stakeholders to clarify the talent need and what success looks like.
- Leveraging market expertise and business insights to act as a talent advisor to hiring managers.
- Locating new places and new approaches to source the best people in the competitive market for talent and presenting the best candidates for consideration.
- Engaging and managing any external agency relationships and/or industry-specific organizations involved in supporting your client group.
- Ensuring compliance with recruiting processes and recruiting KPIs.
- Leveraging recruiting expertise to support Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives.
What were looking for...
Youll know how to find diverse talent to meet the needs of the current role, and enjoy leading your team to meet those same needs. You enjoy the challenge of matching individuals to roles and helping them to see how theyll fit in and thrive. Youll enjoy collaborating with managers to bring great talent to their teams.
Youll need to have:
- Bachelors degree or four or more years of work experience
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Creative or advertising recruiting experience.
- Experience consulting and negotiating with stakeholders.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- In-house advertising agency recruiting experience.
- Experience hiring Associate Creative Directors (Social, Art, Motion, Design, etc.), Copywriters, Retouchers, Account Management, and Project Management talent.
- Leadership experience to include managing workloads, coaching, and developing.
- Experience sourcing top talent for a variety of roles in a competitive market from top tier brands.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178