Researches designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL data storage solutions
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Experience with Linux
- AWS development experience using Spark, Python, or Java.
- Experience with Angular or React
- Working knowledge with GitHub, Jenkins or other configuration management tools.
- Experience with NiFi
' We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Amazon Web Services
Java (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)
Java Platform Enterprise Edition (J2 Ee)