Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our “Be the Difference” culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
As a Night Auditor and Guest Service Representative, you will fill a pivotal role in ensuring guest satisfaction through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for each guest. Your role will ensure that all daily transactions are reconciled and accounted for in accordance with set policies and procedures.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
The ideal candidate will:
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
- Possess a genuine warm and caring personality with a passion for customer service.
- Demonstrate high integrity, attention to details, polished appearance with professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoy working the 3rd shift demonstrating punctual attendance to work from 11 pm to 7 am with minimal supervision.
- Provide that critical first impression to our guests and have a natural passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Optimize each guest’s experience by promoting hotel services, facilities and outlets and providing information of upcoming events/functions in the hotel and surrounding areas.
- Be comfortable using a computer to learn Point of Sales (POS) systems accurately and confidently for cash and credit card business transactions.
- Have strong math and accounting skills.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of daily outlet totals and that information is recorded properly.
- Perform daily backups on systems and perform any necessary maintenance when situations arise.
- Balance daily credit card postings.
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
What are we looking for?
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Must have the ability to work the overnight hours
- A high attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A strong desire to make an impact on other people
- An outgoing and engaging personality
- Computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting.
- Ability to stand for the duration of the shift.
- Must be available to work various shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Attention To Detail
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Interpersonal Skills