To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Fargo, ND 58078
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Digital Business Product Manager
Doosan Bobcat NA • West Fargo, ND
Posted 2 days ago
Drive the company's digital product and service portfolio by working with our technical, engineering, commercial and product management teams to deliver optimal digital products, services and improvements. Exceed the customer’s expected user experience by identifying, developing and leveraging new technology and in turn maximize user adoption and customer satisfaction to achieve company revenue, margin and share targets.
Role & Responsibility
Digital Product and Services Management
- Drive business requirements into product/project scope to ensure solutions align to customer needs.
- Articulate product value proposition to all product management and commercial teams to maximize product launches.
- Collect, organize and analyze business performance for Digital products and services.
Digital Product Development
- Establish and manage a backlog of voice of customer for Digital products and services.
- Drive leadership decision making by delivering quantitative market research.
- Gather voice of customer from internal stakeholders, dealers and customers, related to Digital Business opportunities, products and services.
- Ensure the product being delivered meets or exceeds customer requirements through validation exercises/research.
Digital Product Strategy
- Create, communicate and manage a prioritized digital product and services roadmap to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate cross functionally to document and align on each functional area’s long-term plan to leverage the dealer Machine IQ product and then align those needs to the overall Digital Business strategy.
- Translate the Digital Business strategy into product requirements that help Bobcat achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Align forecasting, pricing and the sales program processes to strategic objectives.
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
- Experience Required: 7-10 years.
- Travel Required: 10-24%
- Commercial software product development and management.
- High Technical competency.
- Proficiency with lean agile and waterfall project lifecycles.
- Good analytical, problem solving skills and a desire to develop new skills.
- Strong organization, prioritization and attention to detail skills.
- Strategic business and financial acumen.
- Strong combination of strategic thinking, detailed tactical planning and project management expertise.
- Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Strong organizational and influencing skills across teams, ability to engage stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience in managing a software product or service to meet customer needs.
- Experience in building business plans and projecting/measuring Return on Investment.
- Experience in conducting and compiling customer and market research and driving a prioritization process.
This position requires the ability to collect and analyze numerous internal and external pieces of data with the goal of creating a product development plan for digital products and services. Once the plan is developed the Product manager must be able to gain buy-in from management and multiple functional areas and then guide the products into production ensuring that financial, quality and customer goals are met.
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.