The Judge Group is currently seeking SR. ACCOUNTANT for a fantastic healthcare company in PORTLAND, OR!! This is candidate would be a on short-term contract with a great possibility of an extension or permanent placement for one of the nation’s leading healthcare providers!
General Ledger Maintenance & Analysis
- Prepare routine to complex general ledger journal entries and calculate large estimates; assist in reviewing routine journal entries performed by others.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations for complex accounts; maintain appropriate GL support.
- Review and analyze data to ensure accuracy and regulatory compliance; make or coordinate corrections as needed.
- Interact with accounts payable staff on AP and cash receipts activities, including reviewing and coding invoices.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting packages.
- Prepare external financial reporting, including regulatory filings; respond to regulatory inquiries.
- Develop reports for ad-hoc requests using excel or GL software; run routine reports.
Internal & External Relations
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal departments, teams, and leaders and external entities
- Serve as an advanced resource for finance staff.
- Support and train developing accounting staff.
- Identify and help implement process improvements with minimal supervision.
Essential Department and Organizational Functions
- Propose and implement process improvements.
- Meet deadlines for completion of workload.
- Provide cross-training on specific job responsibilities.
- Meet identified business goals that contribute to departmental goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Accountant (3-4 years’ Accountant experience may be considered with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and with core experience from public accounting or financial reporting)
If you would be interested to apply, please send your most updated resume to Eddy at Email blocked - click to apply.
Process Improvements (Business)