KeyBank is built on trusted relationships and deep financial expertise, offering full range of retail, private wealth management, small business, commercial and investment banking products, consultation and financial advisory services.
We’re committed to drive financial success of our clients and financial wellness for our communities and employees. United by a strong set of values, diverse thinking and proactive collaboration, we’re on a path of continuous improvement; modernizing our technology infrastructure, simplifying our processes and accelerating our digital transformation in a purposeful and strategic manner. Bringing together digital experience, integrated data and deep financial expertise, we offer customized, comprehensive and trusted solutions to every aspect of our clients’ financial journey. Commercial Banking
leads the way in offering financial advice, innovative products and integrated solutions to mid-sized businesses. We help our clients manage their assets, finance their growth and invest for the future by taking the time to understand their goals, strategic objectives and operational environment. Commercial bank leverages Key’s specialized industry practices, sophisticated capital market and centers of excellence that include consumer, energy, healthcare, industrial, real estate and technology sectors to offer deep expertise and comprehensive solutions to our clients and prospects. Job Responsibilities
– All middle market bankers and relationship manager roles are strong financial advisors to clients, introducing full range of core banking products, differentiated capabilities and comprehensive solutions to meet client needs and exceed customer service expectations. This role is focused on acquiring new relationships as well as managing and growing existing relationships. Our bankers are expected to demonstrate strong risk management acumen including credit, operational and compliance risks to act as first line of defense in adhering to KeyBank’s profitability standards and moderate risk profile.
- Apply a disciplined sales management approach, methodical marketing activity and continuous upmarket prospecting within core and upper middle market segments.
- Ensure client relationship management data is entered and up to date in Salesforce.
- Partner with multiple lines of business within KeyBank to deliver full range of products and differentiated services such as capital markets, wealth management, cash management, derivatives, equipment finance, etc.
- Effectively partner and contribute towards team goals and organizational initiatives. Mentor junior talent and help identify and onboard new team members.
Attributes necessary to succeed in the role include but not limited to -
- Actively engage in consultative conversations with clients to assess needs, identify known and unknown risks and actively follow up with expert advice and financial solutions that resolves most complex financial challenges.
Minimum Qualification and Experience –
- Understand, pivot and advance in organizational direction as well as align with respective market/regional strategies.
- Proven ability to collaborate and lead a multifunctional relationship team of subject matter experts from across the organization, representing several product groups.
- Strong risk management skills to identify and mitigate credit, compliance and operational risks.
- Innate curiosity about banking environment and industry trends, ability to learn and use evolving technology, processes, information systems and digital platforms.
- Adapt to agile and continuous improvement environment with a strong collaborative customer-centric mindset
- Champion a diverse and inclusive culture of respect, accountability, integrity and engagement.
- Adhere to all applicable laws, regulations and compliance requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or 7+ years of commercial bank direct lending or related experience with a focus on business development and relationship management
- Formal credit training from a bank or financial institution required
- Capital markets experience is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Commercial Banking products, services and technology
- Demonstrated experience of meeting or exceeding individual and team sales goals
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Qq Kbe Xqq