Immediate need for an Angular Web Developer to support app development for mobile and cloud initiatives, among others.
Proficient in HTML 5, CSS3, Angular 7
Contract Length: 6 months + Possible Extension [This position is not slated for conversion]
Developer contractor to work in an exciting, very fast-paced environment. As an application developer , you will have the ability and empowerment to make changes and go fast. You will have the opportunity to work on moving for SOA, cloud initiatives, mobile applications, and other development projects. Additional duties will include helping to push industry best-practices toward maturity including continuous integration builds, automated deployments, and leading-edge best trends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Architect, design, code, test and debug responsive web applications with gestural functionality
• Well rounded developer able to develop with back end and front technologies including:
o Proficient in ECMA script 2016 and above
o Proficient in Webpack 4
o Proficient in SASS
• Work with users and staff to resolve business problems
• Support, maintain and administer deployed solutions
• Participate in development of project plans, specification documents and test plans
• Assist in the preparation system requirements and design specifications
• Work with users and co-workers to develop test and implementation plans
• Attend and participate in project and administrative meetings
• Plan and design information structure and architecture by studying the site concept, strategy and envisioning architectural scheme, information structure, features, functionality and user interface.
• Collaborate with project managers, designers, marketing managers, to refine the user experience.
• Create guidelines and best practices for website development.
• Formulate system scope and objectives to create or modify an application
• Prepare design specifications
• Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
• Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing
programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
• Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
• Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments
and operating platforms.
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks;
participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Supports and develops web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
• Works with a product team using the Scrum Agile framework.
o Understands MVP approach
• 5-7 years experience in web application design and development working with highly scalable web applications using Visual Studio, C# and ASP.NET
• Epi-Server 7.5 or higher experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or strong work equivalent
• Significant experience with C# or other object oriented programming languages
• Application of languages and IDEs as tools to problem
• Have a good understanding of editors, IDEs, including open source alternatives
• Able to diagnose and visualize changes necessary for certain problems and understand impacts and articulate Design Patterns and when they should be used
• Be well-read in industry-standard books and blogs and active in writing and running unit tests
• Have significant development experience using different types of languages and be able to articulate the pros and cons of each.
BEM, JQuery 3, Angular 7, Webpack 4, ECMA 2016, Angular CLI, Redux, Karma, Jasmine, MVC
• Database Design and Relational Databases developing against SQL Server.
• Ability to work in a deadline-driven, demanding environment
• Ability to work as part of a highly cohesive and collaborative team
• Ability to manage multiple priorities at one time
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ajax (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)