To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Advanced Resources
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Advanced Resources • Chicago, IL
Posted 2 months ago
Job Number: 473869
Responsible for processing of payroll for personnel, updating and maintenance of multi-state payroll records. Responds to inquiries from employees and supervisors regarding payroll matters. Assist in coordination of benefit enrollment. Provide administrative support for HR Managers. Maintain files, complete and process forms, letters and related materials.
- Ensures processing of paychecks for all personnel is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Reporting payroll information in an accurate and timely manner to necessary parties
- Completing the payroll journal entries in an accurate and timely manner
- Answers questions from employees concerning payroll deductions, wage rates, and other payroll related information.
- Maintains knowledge of up to date State and Federal tax regulations and law changes
Reconciles various bank statements and accounting ledgers
- Prepare complex administrative reports, statements, and lists which require data and/or information gathering and complex calculations.
- Analyzes payroll data and prepare detailed reports
- Process human resources departmental invoices.
- 1-2 years experience in Payroll/HR administration coupled with an Associates degree or an equivalent.
- Familiarity with ADP Workforce Now, ADP Reporting, and JD Edwards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work with all levels within the organization.
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing® Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
It is Advanced Resources practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.