Home Instead Senior Care
is looking for a team member who likes phone work and can multi-task,
to manage, coordinate, and work in a scheduling position.Our Mission:
To enhance the lives of aging adults throughout our communityand provide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homeand meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Overview
Do you enjoy jig-saw puzzles? Scheduling can be a lot like that. We are looking for a pleasant, detail-oriented person with a heart for accuracy to coordinate the staffing of our caregivers with our clients' schedules. This is a fast-paced position in a growing office. We are seeking excellent oral & written communication skills, current computer skills, and a team player. Occasional evening and weekend phones.
This is a Full Time position. Previous scheduling or staffing experience required.
Duties include, but are not limited to: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
?What We Offer
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily and monthly work
- Maintain client schedule 2 weeks in advance for 95% of all clients
- Follow up with all client and caregiver issues to ensure their scheduling problems are resolved
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have current computer skills, and be proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
?Requirements of the scheduler:
- Health and Dental benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation
- Major Holidays off
- A Great Team Environment
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver's license
Interested applicants please click on the link
and complete the Application. Please ATTACH a one-page resume and cover letter.
Home Instead Senior Care
2015 25th Street SE
Salem, OR 97302
Office hours are Mon-Fri, 8a-5p.
Our goal is to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Attention To Detail