Do you want to wake up in the morning and feel that you are making a difference in someone’s life? At Home Instead, you will have a wonderful opportunity to connect with seniors in the community. This job also allows you to work within your chosen availability, allowing you some flexibility in your life.
For over 20 years, Home Instead has been serving Marion and Polk counties. Our goal is to honor every client and provide quality care built on trust and respect.
What will you do as a Caregiver?
- Provide companionship and conversation.
- Shopping, errands, and appointments.
- Light housekeeping and meal prep.
- Administer medications and provide hands-on assistance with personal care such as grooming, bathing, toileting and incontinence.
- Memory care
What do you need to be a Caregiver?
- Caregiving experience (personal or professional), including hands-on personal care
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a valid Oregon driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Pass a background check, DMV check and drug screen (including Marijuana)
We offer our CAREGivers the following incentives:
- Paid sick time
- 24 -hour office support and assistance
- Training and education
- Wage increases with numbers of hours worked
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gift card incentives
- Bonus incentives for referring CAREGivers and clients
- Paid CAREGiver quarterly meetings
We have all shifts available. TO APPLY:
Click on the 'Apply Now' button above or below to fill out the necessary application.
Or Visit our website to apply: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CAREGiver
Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.